More than 12 years ago I set off on a journey to rediscover myself supported by this fabulous book and its author, Jill Badonsky, who served first as my creativity coach, then as my teacher as I worked to earn my certification as a Kaizen-Muse Creativity Coach, as a mentor when I started my Creative Oasis Coaching business and finally as my friend.
Back then I never could have imagined all of the zigs and zags and highs and lows that awaited me over the last dozen or so years!
• A return to writing and performing as a singer/songwriter.
• Writing, recording and releasing my solo CD, Dancing in Limbo.
• Transforming my CD release into a fundraiser with live music, a silent art auction featuring original art created by female artists inspired the songs on my CD, raffle, and one helluva party if I do say so myself, that raised more than $10,000 for Women for Women International.
• Earning my certification as a Master KMCC Coach.
• Founding my Creative Oasis Coaching business.
• Navigating the often tumultuous waters of divorce, an empty nest, parents’ health concerns and more of life’s roller coaster of ups and downs.
I am so grateful for the tools, techniques and mindset methods I learned from Jill all those years ago. They helped me move bravely and confidently through each and every challenge and storm.
I just really wanted to take this opportunity to say thanks Jill Badonsky of Kaizen-Muse Creativity Coaching ! 🦋🙏🏼💖