As you read this I’m likely engaged in a serious game of jumping waves with my precious niece. Or perhaps I’m collecting shells with my sweet mom. Maybe I’m taking photos of my lovely daughter or about to doze off under the shade of an umbrella while listening to the sounds of the surf.
Whatever I do at the beach this week, you can be sure that my creative spirit is happily soaking up inspiration and being re-energized by time spent in one of my favorite places with some of my favorite people.
Where do you spend time to set your creative spirit free?
Trips to the beach or the mountains are a great way to recharge your creative batteries but since you can’t be on permanent vacation luckily you have other options.
I’m happy to invite you to hang out with me in three places this summer that will help you practice creative self-care and spark your creative momentum.
#1 ~ The SoulSpa Summit
Coming up first ~ I’ll share a creative self-care workshop at an online event designed to nurture soulful creatives worldwide. It’s called: “SoulSpa…Art, Meditation & Movement to Nurture the Soul & Inspire Joy”.
And the best news! You get to attend this online event for FREE!
What you’ll learn and receive from this amazing band of artists, coaches, yoginis and seasoned meditators:
• Art Journaling & Expressive Arts exercises to help you tap into clarity, resolve relationship glitches, release your inner critic, awaken intuition and just open your world to more creative play and free expression.
• How to use movement to release stagnant energy, to feel more centered and clear and to wake up your vitality in a way that feels intuitive and pleasurable. You’ll be inspired to toss out the “work” in “work-out”.
• How to use meditation to tap into your intuition, sense your stillness & glimpse your greatness.
• FREE gifties from each speaker: art e-courses, tutorials, meditations, movement videos, memberships and more!
This online event is FREE. So get ready to commune with your soul and fill your joy cup! Sign up by clicking here.
#2 ~ The Creative Oasis Collective
Another great place to connect with kindred spirits while keeping your creativity firing on all cylinders year round will be the Creative Oasis Collective, my brand new private membership group opening soon.
With your membership you can count on:
- Gentle accountability and compassionate support to help you stay on track and true to your creative dreams.
- Tried and true techniques to help you move past perfectionism, procrastination and overwhelm and into greater creative joy and satisfaction.
- Affordable access to certified master level creativity coach Jill Allison Bryan.
- An engaged community with a variety of interesting, inspiring women who’ll help you stay motivated to keep moving forward with your creative endeavors.
(Doors to this new group will open next week for the special $17 per month lifetime discount available only to charter members who join by June 30, 2016. Click here to let me know if you’re interested in becoming a charter member.)
#3 ~ Big Magic Better-Than-A-Book-Club Coaching Group
My Big Magic Better-Than-A-Book-Club Coaching Group will be back and better than ever starting in July.
The first round was such a hit that I knew I had to offer it again as soon as possible. In fact some of you are already on the waiting list! (Click here if you’d like to join them. Only 20 spots available this round ~ 10 for a daytime group and 10 for an evening group. Please let me know which you’d prefer.)
We’ll use Elizabeth Gilbert’s Big Magic as a jumping off point for discussion while I help you pinpoint delightfully do-able steps to re-energize your personal creative journey! (I’m making a few tweaks to offer you even more personalized coaching this time around.)
I hope you’ll join me for one or all of these experiences as a way to set your creative spirit free this summer and beyond!
All the best from my beachside Creative Oasis to yours,