How would you like to step away from your work life, home life, mile-long to-do lists and jam-packed schedule for a few days to luxuriate in a cozy time and space away from it all? A place where you can relax, explore, play and rejuvenate your creative spirit?
I invite you to join me for a weekend of creative discovery, camaraderie and good self-care during my first ever destination Creative Oasis Retreat in the lovely little mountain town of Breckenridge, Colorado.
SOLD OUT ~ please let me know if you’d like information about future retreats in Breckenridge, Colorado by clicking the button below.
One thing I absolutely want to avoid is over-scheduling the weekend! A retreat should feel spacious and relaxing with time for reading, writing, naps, daydreaming and simply contemplating your navel if that’s what you feel like doing.
Here’s an overview of the experiences you’ll enjoy during our long weekend together.
Friday Meet & Greet & Create ~
Arrive at the condo sometime in the afternoon (5pm at the latest) and get settled into your room. Enjoy a casual meet and greet in the condo with appetizers and wine prior to an optional beginners Glass Blowing workshop from 6 to 8:30pm. ($40)
Saturday Creative Exploration & Play Day ~
Choose from several options in the Breck Arts District:
* Optional ~ Beginner ceramics 9am to noon ~ ($30) ~ includes throwing on a potter’s wheel, wedging, wheel throwing, trimming, attachments and glazing.
* Optional ~ Beginner metalsmithing ~ noon to 2:30 ~ ($40) ~ create a pair of stacked earring in the Hot Shop as you learn the basics of metal smithing.
* Optional ~ Solar Pyrography workshop ~ 1pm to 3pm ~ (Free) the art of burning wood with cool patterns.
Sunday Nature, Wine & Tarot Play Day ~
* Enjoy a leisurely nature walk by the Blue River ~ for fun and as part of simple, fun creative projects
* Take a gondola ride to the top of Peak 8 for a spectacular view of the town and surrounding mountains.
* Optional ~ Wine blending class 4pm ~ ($75) ~ includes a class in who Enjoy a special tasting of four red wine varietals, craft your own custom blend, then bottle, cork and label your unique creation as the perfect Breckenridge souvenir. Think of this as high school chemistry with wine! Sessions last about two hours and the price includes one souvenir bottle of your custom crafted wine.
* Experience a private tarot card reading with Angela Marie in our condo.
Throughout the weekend we’ll gather together to dive into some self-reflective creative prompts, activities and journaling time together in the condo and other cozy spots in town.
$597 for a single room and $497 for shared room and includes ~
* 3 nights accommodations in Claimjumper Condominiums (hot tubs and heated pool onsite and just across the street from an enormous totally remodeled as of last year recreation center)
* Friday evening meet and greet wine and appetizer get together at the condo.
* Coffee, tea, light breakfast foods and snack options will be included and available in the condo throughout the weekend, as will a soup and salad lunch on Saturday.
* Creative supplies and experiences in the condo provided me will be included.
* Individual tarot reading with Angela on Sunday evening.
You’ll be responsible for airfare, shuttle or rental car to Breckenridge and any optional creative classes (see prices above) and dining in town.
It will be off-season which means there will likely be great deals (BOGO free type discounts) on dining out, massages, pedicures, yoga classes, etc…
A shuttle is about $4o-50 each way from the Denver Airport to the front door of the condo. There’s really no need for a rental car since everything is within walking distance and there’s a wonderful free bus system in town and if all else fails there’s Uber.
There are two payment options. You can pay in full and receive a $50 gift certificate to use for a Dallas Creative Oasis Retreat or coaching package or you can pay a non-refundable 50% deposit to secure your place with the balance due two weeks prior to our retreat. (10/12/18)
Use the button above to let me know which payment plan you’d like to use.
I’m feeling more and more energized about this retreat and the wonderful group of women coming together for a soul-nurturing creative mountain get-away!
I look forward to hosting you in one of my very favorite Creative Oasis spaces ~ the charming town of Breckenridge, Colorado!