Several years ago, I first experienced the joys and life-changing possibilities of working with a creativity coach. Luckily, my coach, Jill Badonsky, was also the founder of Kaizen-Muse Creativity Coaching. After helping me bring creative fulfillment back into my life through my music, Badonsky suggested that I go through the rigorous (yet, fun!) training process to become a certified KMCC coach myself. Saying yes to that opportunity was one of the best decisions of my life.
Using the tools and techniques that I learned through creativity coaching I’ve:
• Earned my Kaizen-Muse® Creativity Coach certification and was later chosen
to be one of the first Master level KMCC coaches
• Started my own business – Creative Oasis Coaching™
• Wrote, recorded and released my solo CD, “Dancing In Limbo”
• Created and hosted “Infinite Possibility – A Night of Music, Art & Women Helping Women” a successful benefit for Women for Women International featuring 13 female artists to celebrate the release of my "Dancing in Limbo" CD
• Trained for and ran my first half-marathon
• Learned how to integrate creative satisfaction into my life in small ways on
a daily basis
All of these rewarding life experiences were made possible for me by using the unique creativity coaching methods I continue to study, practice and share.
My Creative Oasis™ includes things like making music, writing, entertaining and coaching. Yours might include painting, organic gardening, playing guitar, belly-dancing or fire walking for that matter. I’m simply passionate about my belief that each of us deserves to create a life worth living. One filled with energizing experiences (both big and small) that enrich our day-to-day lives.
Now that I’ve learned how to make that happen for myself, I’m on a mission to help others enjoy that same kind of consistent creative satisfaction. If you’d like to know more, drop me a line here. I’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have about creativity coaching and set-up a complimentary introduction session for you.